- Severe pelvic, abdominal, or groin pain
- Pelvic organ prolapse or incontinence
- Autoimmune problems
- Nerve damage or neuromuscular problems
- Punctured lower abdominal organs
- Painful intercourse
You may be entitled to compensation.
For many years, women were told there was an easy solution to stress urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse. The magical solution was a simple, hammock-like piece of plastic mesh that was surgically implanted through the vagina to provide support to the pelvic organs.
No one was told about the complications that became part of their daily lives, painful problems that weren’t easily fixed. The complications typically require multiple surgeries to repair. The emotional harm, on top of the physical damage, can affect women’s relationships, work, and daily activities.
Let the Advocates take it from here!
The Advocates have decades of experience with product liability lawsuits. If you are our client, you will be able to reach your attorney anytime. You can rest easy, knowing that we know your name, and we have your best interests at heart.
- Talk to women one-on-one about their individual experiences and situations
- Be available 7 days a week to answer your questions.
- Guide you through the confusing legal process
- Get you the compensation you deserve.